Sunday, December 27, 2020

F***ing GO!

In the event of my untimely death

I take to my grave, and beyond

mistakes made, and good deeds done

knowledge, and wisdom I otherwise would not have known

Peace of Christ ruling in my heart

I once was blind, but now I am not:



2020 aka year of the pandemic

COVID-19

who knew it would take a nationwide halt,

shut it down, you cannot, 

cover your mouth,

no touching-- 

isolation

to make everyone feel like ME--sorry, not sorry...



as I thrived some furled a brow

should I believe what I am hearing...

not lacking empathy 

left brow raised in curiosity

back-at-ya

as I listened, and watched carefully...observing 


slight grin on my face maintaining humility

what seems so difficult

so self defining

lacking what is "needed"

hard to navigate; not equipped to deal with these conditions

this is bullshit

I want my life back!

--is so 2020 Ford Mustang Mach-E GT

0-60 in 3.5 for me--

GO!

now do you 'get it'?!