Monday, April 2, 2018

Delight Thyself

He is risen,

He is risen, indeed!





I'm a really simple kind of being; I guess that can be true in the simple minded at times sense as well as the it doesn't take much--grand gestures really aren't needed.  I also am a fan of sharing the simple little things with those whom I love. 

Easter 2012 is one best remembered for transition


                                                                            | -2013
                                                                            |
                                                                            | --2014

Easter 2015 is one best remembered for validation

                                                                            | --2016
                                                                            |
                                                                            | --2017

Easter 2018 is one best remembered for solidification And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

                                                                            |
                                                                            |
                                                                           

 The law of the Lord is perfect,
    reviving the soul;
the testimony of the Lord is sure,
    making wise the simple;  (Psalm 19:7)

Cause me to hear thy loving kindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.  (Psalm 143:8)

  I have considered my ways and have turned my steps to your statutes.  (Psalm 119:59)

When I consider your heavens,
    the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
    which you have set in place,  (Psalm 8:8)

43 Let the one who is wise heed these things
    and ponder the loving deeds of the Lord.  (Psalm 107:43)

 
He's solid rock under my feet, breathing room for my soul, An impregnable castle: I'm set for life. 
 My help and glory are in God 

 So trust him absolutely, people; lay your lives on the line for him. God is a safe place to be. (Psalm 62:6-8)

I have kept my feet from every evil path so that I might obey your word. 
 I have not departed from your laws, for you yourself have taught me. 
 How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth! (Psalm 119:101-103)



 Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the Lord hath dealt bountifully with thee.
 For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.
 I will walk before the Lord in the land of the living.  (Psalm 116:7-9)
Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.  (Psalm 37:4)
                                                     
                                                     
Praise The Lord!