Thursday, February 12, 2015

Won't You Join Me???

What are we called to do?

A question we ask ourselves.

A question we ask each other.

A question we impose upon one another.



I have run the gamut

while chasing my tail

far more years than I care to admit over-thinking this.

Until,

one day during the second service I attend

there was a tap on my right shoulder,

no one there.

To be repeated accompanied by a sweet, matter of fact

whisper;

"You are not here for you.  You are here for Me."



Though this type of Divine encounter is not a brand new happening

it did however radically alter the "called to do" for me.

From this Blessed experience was born:

If Jesus himself were standing 

right here

right now

instead of me--

How would He proceed???



The simplicity of this reality was dumbfounding--

With His ears.



This is my story

and

I am not only sticking to it ;)

additionally

I am doing my damnedest to live it.



Won't you join me...